The Art of HardTalk
Dawn Metcalfe, our speaker will talk about the HardTalk with a session designed to help you understand how to have difficult conversations in a more efficient way. It will answer these three issues:
- Understand the 3 components of HardTalk and learn how to manage them.
- How does neurobiology work in the opposite direction in a HardTalk situation?
- And finally, measure the importance of SpeakingSoft and ListeningHard in order to achieve the desired results
Event Date and Time
January 15, 2018
From 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
In the program :
- 20:00 – 20:15: Reception of the members
- 20:15 – 21:00: Intervention by Dawn Metcalfe
- 21:00 – 22:00: Exchanges and Networking
The intervention will be exceptionally in English.
Business & Drinks
Business & Drinks are organized so that members of the same business center can get to know each other and discuss a specific theme, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- They are reserved for our members interested in the theme in question and are free You must be registered to participate
- Within the limits of available places, on the basis of the first registered
- You have the possibility to invite a non-member – provided that it has the profile of FrenchFounders (CEOs, top executives, entrepreneurs, investors) and is also based in the same region hosting the event
- Thank you to notify us in case of withdrawal at least 48 hours in advance
Event organised by:
Location for the Event
Le Sept Coworking Space
30th Floor, Regal Tower
7 Al Saada Street
Business Bay, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4 3684940